Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome to Zubloggeriffic

Thank you all for taking the time to learn about blogging. I hope you found our sessions useful and take to heart some of the suggestions with your classes this semester or in the future. Be sure to take some time and do some blogging on your new setup as an administrator and perhaps share it with another person on this list so that you can get the feel for how easy it is.

Also, I have set up this blog with all of you as authors. Feel free to play around with it and try to post something about your new blogging experience from the perspective your students will be using it. Please, contact me if you find that something you are trying is confusing and I'll try my best to help out. As the semester gets started, I hope to make some blog posts about different features of blogger that I am using and how i'm using them in class.

Good Luck and Happy Blogging.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

3:11 a.m. ? Wow!

Mr. G said...

I think my time settings are off...I did NOT do that at 3am

joan hardy said...

Hi viewers, I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Oselumen he did a great job that made my man fell back in love with me again after ten months of separation. I want you to know there are fake online spell Dr .s if someone out there needs help, can email this great spell caster, droselumen@gmail. com check or connect with him on WhatsApp +2348054265852. He will give you the best result. 
CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP,MONEY SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM.